Thursday 20 August 2015

8 months into marriage and a sneak peak!!!

Hello all,

It has been long since I posted something here. I can't even believe it has been 8 months since I have been marriage. Now I can very well relate to the experiences of my fellow bloggers +Shikha S and +Roli Gaur Vashisht. Time just flew, and how beautifully.

Looking back at these months, the journey has been beautiful. Marriage has given us so many happy moments, moments that will always remain in our hearts, as fresh as ever. We laughed together, smiles together, cried, and whatnot. Marriage is definitely a roller-coaster ride.

Will try my best to post regularly. At least that is what I hope.

Loads of love,

Mrs. A

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Rakshabandhan as Mrs. Jain!!!

Hello lovely readers, I am sure all of you had a great Rakshabandhan. Most of us are still not over the festival. I was too lazy to get u...