Thursday 2 October 2014

2 months to go!

It seems as if it was just yesterday that I had my roka  ceremony, although it was way back in April 2014. (Was it really way back? Silly me :p) As soon as the dates got fixed, me and Mr. R would count days for the D-Day. We thought we had so much time in hand and it seemed so difficult to cross that time. We wished to play our life in a fast forward mode and just reach the D-day, escaping all the tensions and the chaos associated with weddings. But who has ever been successful in that attempt?



And now that we think about it, we realize that time actually flew. The relativity of time is a strange concept. It seems as if the clocks forget to move when we are in office but when we are together, the clocks conspire against us. Time literally flies. We wish we could stay together for more but then, we console ourselves that there will be a day when no clocks would plot against us, the relativity would not affect us, there will be a day!

With just 2 months left now, a lot of work still needs to be done. I am mostly through my shopping, just winter wear and few small things left. But then, new things keep coming up everyday and I guess that will go on even till the last day. But no matter how much the chaos, everything eventually falls into place. With just a few days left and the excitement creeping over, I am looking forward to a new phase of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

First Rakshabandhan as Mrs. Jain!!!

Hello lovely readers, I am sure all of you had a great Rakshabandhan. Most of us are still not over the festival. I was too lazy to get u...