Thursday 11 September 2014

Quick Fix-Oily Hair

I love my hair! I know most of you do. But then there are days when you cannot help hating your hair, most of which are when your hair becomes greasy at the roots (Blame the weather, the pollution, the junk food that we eat.) I have a round face which becomes fairly prominent if my hair become greasy. And I feel like hiding under the bed, not showing my face to anyone. That is the only moment I start hating my hair and so wish they had not been so oily.
Image Source:Google




But as they say, every problem has a solution. For all the oily hair beauties like me, here is a quick fix for super oily hair. 

Comb your hair and tie them in a pony tail. Take a small amount of any baby powder in your hands and rub it between your palms. Putting the powder directly on your hair might leave white patches. Avoid using the baby powder with fragrance.
Image Source:Google



After rubbing the powder between your hands, rub it on the part of your hair that is greasy. Making a pony tails makes it much easier as you have better access tot he crown area, which is where your hair are the most greasy. Rub the crown well so that the powder settles down. Make sure not to touch the scalp as it might cause itching/irritation. After you have applied the powder, take your hairbrush/comb and comb the hair well. 

Image Source:Google




By now, the powder must have settled and soaked all the oil from your hair. If you still see white patches, rub it with your hands again. And voila, you are done. The trick generally lasts 4-5 hours, depending on the amount of oil your scalp produces.

And now, bad hair days will not be that bad. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Nice trick
    I'LL surely try it
    http://www.makeupppoholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try and let me know if it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have an instagram account? Share the username

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Priyanka, The ID is apoorvaarora :)

    ReplyDelete

First Rakshabandhan as Mrs. Jain!!!

Hello lovely readers, I am sure all of you had a great Rakshabandhan. Most of us are still not over the festival. I was too lazy to get u...