Tuesday 9 September 2014

Refund from Myntra!

Hi lovelies!

In my last post, I shared my shopping haul from various online websites. In this post, I will be sharing my experience regarding the refund from Myntra.

I had placed my order on September 04, 2014, and got all the products delivered by September 08, 2014. The delivery was really quick, hats off to the team!

I had ordered mainly dresses but three of them did not fit me (I am so sad !) I decided to return the items and purchase something else in return. I placed a return request on September 08, 2014 at 07:00 p.m. I got the refund number for each item that I had to return. I also received SMS and E-mail regarding the same. I filled up the return form and kept the items ready along with their original tags.

The items were picked up from my place around 12 noon and I got cash back within 2 hours. I am really impressed with the services provided by Myntra and have already made my next order with the cashback. 

Meanwhile, I got a call and E-mail from Jabong stating that one of the neckpieces that I ordered cannot be delivered as it did not meet their quality check. I was really happy with their effort. I got a call from Jabong Team regarding what I would like to be done in the same, I asked for the money to be credited to my Jabong account. It will be done in 24 hours. Really great effort on the part of Jabong.

Online shopping is so much fun, no hassles, sheer pleasure. Sit, relax, have a cup of coffee, a laptop, your wishlist, and just CLICK! Happy Shopping! Have a lovely day ahead!


P.S. I am not related to Myntra or Jabong in any way. the opinions expressed are solely of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Rakshabandhan as Mrs. Jain!!!

Hello lovely readers, I am sure all of you had a great Rakshabandhan. Most of us are still not over the festival. I was too lazy to get u...